Friday, January 23, 2009

Writing about games takes almost as much time as playing them.


With me having to write for two separate blogs, I haven't been actually playing much of anything over the past few weeks. I've dabbled in Tales of Vesperia and a couple of community games, but that's about it. Before I started the blog, however, I was working my way through a few titles. I'll be picking them back up slowly as the new car smell of writing for this shit wears off. Those games are:


Yakuza 2
Far Cry 2
Prince of Persia
Valkyria Chronicles
Beyond Good & Evil


When I make any significant progress in any of those, I'll write about it. But for now, it's off to hoping my new laptop doesn't spontaneously turn itself off again while I'm ripping a dvd(so I can make trailers/clips...it's my legal copy and I'm not a dirty stinking pirate)........I'd talk about my laptop issues but it's boring and doesn't have to do with games. Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment