Monday, January 12, 2009

Why we Wii


I would definately classify myself as a hardcore gamer....however..in recent years..and due to the popularity of the Wii with the soccer mom type crowd..I find myself enjoying the types of casual games that nintendo is offering on the Gamecube2.0. Whenever my family has a holiday get together...it is usually inevitable that we will turn on my nephews Wii and have a Rock Band session...or get lost in all of the silly mini games that Warioware Wii offers...and I admit...we have a lot of fun doing it. I own a Wii and it is usually not my console of choice. For every original title like No More Heros..there is a thousand crappy titles to wade through like Cooking Cake Dog Turd Tortoise party or something else quickly produced with only dollar signs in mind and no care of innovation. In the end...the Wii is simply another flavor on the menu...I can always eat pizza as my favorite junk food...but sometimes...I want tacos instead..and thats OK because there is room in the video game world for all kinds of different tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment