Thursday, January 15, 2009

Six degrees of ring-a-ration



I had an amazing conversation with a friend and fellow 360 owner the other day. The amazing part is that he has a launch system that still has not red ringed. Wha...how is that possible? He must have never even turned the fucking thing on. As for everyone else I know..friends and family alike..they all have red ring stories to tell. So what's your story?

I'm willing to bet that each and everyone of us hardcore gamers knows somebody who has a red ring story...or knows somebody else who does. Come on...lets play...it will be just like six degrees of Kevin Bacon....only easier...actually come to think of it.....it's way too easy.

Here is an example

I know George: his 360 red ringed
I know my brother in law:his 360 red ringed
I know Chris: his 360 red ringed

See...it's too easy! All right, we'll change it up a bit...we'll let the person who doesn't have the red ring be like Kevin Bacon...let's try.

I know George: his 360 red ringed
George knows Jeremy
Jeremy still has a working 360!!!

That was a little more challenging!

Game on!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment